Friday 29 March 2013

I am getting opportunities to sing in my films says, Ayushmann Khurrana


                                       I am getting opportunities to sing in my films says, Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana who is an actor cum singer says i amd getting an opportunity to sing in my films. The 28 year old singer has sung in his debut movie Vicky Donor. After this he sang two songs in his second film Nautanki Saala - Saadi Galli and Tu Hi Tu.
Above all, the music of Nautanki Saala is very good. On one hand there are new age quirky tunes given by Mikey McCleary and on the other hand there is a Rahat Fateh Ali Khan song, which is very different. So I think I think it has great variety in music," said the actor. Nautanki Saala features Kunal Roy Kapoor and is slated to release on April 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.