Wednesday 27 March 2013

I am not ready for TV Hosts says, Asin


I am not ready for TV Hosts says, Asin
Before entering Hindi films, Asin was already a star in the south Indian film industry. Asin, who debuted opposite Aamir Khan in the 2008 hit "Ghajini", said Bollywood gives a chance to women in varied spheres. The 27 year old however feels the barrier between the two industries is slowly diminishing. Bollywood filmmakers have taken inspiration from Tamil and Telugu films and remade "Yuva", "Singham", "Rowdy Rathore", "Wanted" etc..in Hindi. 
Before entering Hindi films, she was already a star in the south Indian film industry and featured in films like "Chakram", "Varalaru" and Dasavathaaram". "I would like to do well-written fresh characters. So far I have played a fun loving girl-next-door. Now I would like to try something different, something more challenging and exciting", Asin Said. 
Many film stars are dabbling in television but the small screen is not for Asin. "I haven't thought about it. It's good that film personalities are appearing on TV as hosts or judges but I am not ready for it. I won't do it," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.