Wednesday 18 December 2013

Shah Rukh Khan next movie titled as "Fan"

Shah Rukh Khan next movie titled as "Fan"
Yash Raj Films announced today that director Maneesh Sharma, who over the years has been the biggest fan of Shah Rukh Khan, will now get a chance to fulfill his dream of directing the superstar in Yash Raj Films' next titled "Fan". Shah Rukh Khan, the man unarguably with one of the greatest fan following globally, will now play the role of being the biggest fan himself in the forthcoming movie.

SRK announced this morning, "Most of the characters I do are the ones I create... for the first time I am going to play what has created me... I will be in my next a "FAN"."

The movie is going to be directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, the film has been written by Habib Faisal and will start shooting in May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.