Monday 9 September 2013

Chiranjeevi jealous about his son

Chiarnjeevi is jealous about Ramcharan
Mega Power Star Ramcharan says that his father Mega Star Chiranjeevi is jealous of him. Because he could not get the opportunity to share screen space with Amitabh Bachchan. Ramcharan who has busy with the promotion of his Bollywood debut “Zanjeer”shared some info during the promotion.
Ramcharan Says, “My father is a big fan to Amitabh Bachchan and always wanted to work with him or tried to remake any of his film. But he didn't get the opportunity. When I got the offer, he was happy and made me sign the film. He even said that he was jealous”.
Ramcharan is not worried about being compared to Big B because he believes both the projects are different.
"I looked at it as a script. When I visited the set I got the heat of the old 'Zanjeer' but never felt pressurised. Nobody can be like Mr Bachchan. I got the offer two years ago. I was pretty scared to do the film but now I think I could not have asked for a better Bollywood debut," he said.
Ram says he is fan of Priyanka's acting and voice.
"Priyanka is a huge star. I have immense respect for her as an actor. I am a fan of her voice and acting. She was fabulous to work with," he said.
The movie is an official remake of Amitabh Bhachchan’s “Zanjeer” which was released in 1973. Ramcharan and Priyanka Chopra are playing the lead roles in the movie. Sanjay Dutt, Mahie gill and Prakash Raj are playing prominent roles. In telugu version Sri Hari replaces Sanjay Dutt. The movie is set for a grand release on the Sept 6th in both the Hindi and Telugu. The Telugu version of Zanjeer named as “Toofan”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.