Tuesday 22 October 2013

Priyanka Chopra appreciates Kangana Ranaut

Priyanka Chopra appreciates Kangana Ranaut
Priyanka Chopra Praises her Co-star Kangana ranaut for her role in “Krishh-3”. As, we all know that many actresses like Jacqueline Fernandez Chitrangada Singh and Kangana had initially turned down the film as they were concerned about sharing screen space with Priyanka. Talking about that Priyanka says, "A lot of girls rejected that role. It is really stupid to do it as it is an amazing role. I am the heroine of the film, I am playing wife of Hrithik and that is how it is."

Priyanka says Kangna’s role is interesting and she would have even taken it up. "Her character is credible, it is an amazing role and if I had the opportunity I would have done it. I had told Rakesh sir I am ready to play that part, as everybody was saying no to doing it," Priyanka also said. "I am happy Kangana has done the role, she has done an amazing job. She is looking fabulous and it is a new thing for Hindi cinema".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.